The Advantages of an AmeriSpec Home Inspection for Home Buyers
If you’re planning on buying a home, a home inspection is a great way to find out about the condition of the property. Our home inspectors will examine over 400 items around the home, including exterior home components, electrical systems, the foundation (interior and exterior) and more.
An AmeriSpec home inspection:
- Provides the peace of mind you need in order to make a sound buying decision
- Lets you know about any potential repairs or investments you’ll need to make before you purchase
- Offers important details about every aspect of the property
- Decreases the risk of any unforeseen surprises after you have purchased a home
The Advantages of an AmeriSpec Home Inspection for Sellers
If you’re preparing to sell your home, a pre-listing inspection is a great way to learn about the current condition of your home, so you can make any necessary repairs or upgrades before you decide to put your house on the market.
A pre-listing home inspection:
- Gives you and potential buyers peace of mind when it comes to knowing the true condition of a property
- Helps you learn about any potential repairs that could affect your asking price when negotiating the sale
- Decreases the chance of any potential issues that could postpone or cancel a transaction
- Helps you sell your house at the best possible price
The Advantages of an AmeriSpec Home Inspection for Real Estate Agents
An AmeriSpec home inspection will help you and your clients learn about a home’s condition and will ensure a smoother transaction for all involved.
The advantages of an AmeriSpec home inspection are:
- Increased sales
- Decreased listing times
- Curtailed buyer’s remorse
- Expertise and positive reputation
- Shortened negotiation
- Decreased buyer discomfort
The AmeriSpec Difference
AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service of Lloydminster offers professional home inspections and specialty services to home buyers, sellers and Real Estate Agents in Lloydminster and its surrounding areas. The AmeriSpec home inspection is a visual evaluation of over 400 items in and around the home. This includes the foundation and roof, plus the visible electrical, plumbing and mechanical operating systems of the property.